Our Equality Duty Statement
- Strive to achieve equality of opportunity for all, adults and pupils, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity etc.
- Educate all about discrimination and prejudice and promote a harmonious environment (social cohesion)
- Strive for all pupils regardless of ethnicity, age, gender to achieve the highest possible standards in their learning and make good progress
- Ensure that the appointment of staff is in line with equal opportunities legislation Ensure that the governing body of the school reflects that of the wider community
- Ensure that the governing body of the school reflects that of the wider community
- Identify barriers to learning and participation and provide appropriately to meet a diversity of needs
Our target is..
To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experiences both in and beyond the school